sfdon IS THE MAN!

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
yeah Well- I think I would prefer to be the slightly eccentric and definitely clever Australian gentleman. Perhaps I could be Sfdon Douglas- related to the more famous Douglas?

Gazz

Site Donor
Reaction score
yeah Well- I think I would prefer to be the slightly eccentric and definitely clever Australian gentleman. Perhaps I could be Sfdon Douglas- related to the more famous Douglas?
Flattery will get you everywhere you chardonnay saturated fool you.

See what I am reduced to with a blown L4 disc and covid lockdown and just a keyboard for company.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
we are all so fortunate to belong to our interweb gentleman’s club.
the best indeed....

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
This group of people add so much to simple thing of owning a car. I have enjoyed so much. Thankful and blessed to know each of you even through this forum.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
@sfdon is indeed the man! Not sure where I would be without him. My only complaint is that he intentionally addresses BMW parts to my wife. :D

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
In Manhattan, one used to look through the obituaries in hopes of finding a rent controlled apartment. With this in mind, Gazz when that disc stops you from getting into that beautiful 2002 Tii, ship me a PM!

Yes I agree, the forum tomfoolery keeps the mind sharp, the interest peaked. And yes, Sir Don as he is known in England has probably helped everyone of us at some point so I tip my mask to him ( no worries, it's a new mask).

Gazz

Site Donor
Reaction score
In Manhattan, one used to look through the obituaries in hopes of finding a rent controlled apartment. With this in mind, Gazz when that disc stops you from getting into that beautiful 2002 Tii, ship me a PM!

The true venal nature of member's of the " Gentlemen's Club" is revealed.