FS: Repro (Metal) Sun Visor Pivot Mounts

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
Manufacturing is complete!! It’s been a long journey (no thanks to covid) but today I finally picked up all of the sun visor pivot sets and i think I’ll just let the pictures do the talking....
I am currently in the process of packaging them all up.
To give people an idea on shipping costs
USA $35
Europe $40
(These are in Australian Dollars and that is for one set to be shipped with tracking, insurance and signature on delivery sent from Australia with Australia post)
Let me know if people would like to combine their shipping into one package with others.
I will be contacting everyone who had a reserved set to finalise things and get some postage details to start getting these out to you all.
42631897-CBBD-4C47-92A7-D9EE156A85B7.jpeg822266DF-83EB-4856-8C83-5241EDEABE15.jpegAF1E8B01-9C43-47F1-AE86-695508F8987A.jpeg9D046DDB-3D74-4D8A-AC08-5128EA6148EE.jpegE5411C57-224E-4D2B-B500-85B115CA816C.jpeg

Last edited:

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
looks great
Is there anyone else in the Seattle area getting a set? PM me, maybe it would be worth shipping together from Australia

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
looks great
Is there anyone else in the Seattle area getting a set? PM me, maybe it would be worth shipping together from Australia
Looking to start shipping out on Sunday so if combining could be organised before that just give me a list of names who wants their order combined.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
looks great

@mark99,

I’m getting a set, and in no hurry to receive. PM me and @Frankie if you want to combine.

3nsahalee

Site Donor
Reaction score
@mark99,

I’m getting a set, and in no hurry to receive. PM me and @Frankie if you want to combine.

I've also got a Seattle-area bound set on the way,,, and would be in on combined shipping. @mark99 in Kirkland is kinda in the middle of me and @Markos , and i work in Bellevue at ParkPlaceLtd.com (anybody here like cool cars?) so i could be the distribution hub, too. Let me know what works for all locally.

Thanks, @Frankie123 !!!! They look superb.
Steve

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks! My preference would be to be a low priority local recipient. My reputation for sluggishness is no secret. :D

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
I've also got a Seattle-area bound set on the way,,, and would be in on combined shipping. @mark99 in Kirkland is kinda in the middle of me and @Markos , and i work in Bellevue at ParkPlaceLtd.com (anybody here like cool cars?) so i could be the distribution hub, too. Let me know what works for all locally.

Thanks, @Frankie123 !!!! They look superb.
Steve
OK, can I have mine sent to you, if you are it? no hurry on collecting it, I will send you a PM and maybe we can get this organized on email

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi all, with regards to shipments I have begun boxing up and preparing packages to be sent out. Due to the current state of the world postage services are heavily delayed and I guess at times tethering on unreliable.
I am making every effort to ensure these packages arrive to you safely with tracking, signature on arrival and insurance.
If you still feel uneasy with shipping processes at this point in time I am happy to delay, but it is totally your call.
Those of you who have paid please let me know if you would like me to hold off.
Thanks