Thanks, @Bert Poliakoff!

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
No factory tools came with my E3. I wanted to adjust the valves and started to figure out how to make the little tool to do it when Bert posted that he had a bunch made exactly like the original. I bought one and it arrived today. Shipping was $4 so Bert is making a lousy $7 on a sale. He had to have "a bucket full" made in order to get the supplier to tool up for it.

I really admire folks in the hobby like Bert that will go out on a limb to make quality reproductions of the parts we need. It is a real crap shoot for them to even recoup their investment for their efforts. Thanks, Bert!

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
No factory tools came with my E3. I wanted to adjust the valves and started to figure out how to make the little tool to do it when Bert posted that he had a bunch made exactly like the original. I bought one and it arrived today. Shipping was $4 so Bert is making a lousy $7 on a sale. He had to have "a bucket full" made in order to get the supplier to tool up for it.

I really admire folks in the hobby like Bert that will go out on a limb to make quality reproductions of the parts we need. It is a real crap shoot for them to even recoup their investment for their efforts. Thanks, Bert!
I got one also!!!
Very awesome!
Thanks too Bert!!!!

Mot27cars

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks Bert!!!

Attachments

• 3AD94CC5-F959-4F35-83B7-72208AE98FA5.jpeg
    3AD94CC5-F959-4F35-83B7-72208AE98FA5.jpeg
    358.4 KB · Views: 142

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score

[/QUOT

It was a kick in the nuts from the post office!! Usually they charged me a buck fifty. I must have got the wrong clerk this time, but not to worry my price holds firm for ever. Thanks for the kudos!!