Vin number

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Your car VIN is 175 later than mine. You can write the BMW archive group at [email protected]. Julia will reply to you with the build and delivery dates, as well as the importer and the original color.

And the next requests you'll get here are: Please post pics of your car.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Welcome to the madness. Are you the flanman from the Bring a Trailer auction?

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This is the Agave coupe on Hemmings. Based on the inner fender that has a CSi air box mount the fenders have been off and the inner replaced. Pics 28 and 29 show metal patches on rear of front wheel wells I think. No tar/sound pads on tops of fenders when inner was replaced. There is not a good pic of both fender seams to see how well the repair is nor any pics of the rockers, both leading edge, center and trading edge Along with floor boards and has pedal area. These areas can tell you a lot about potential rust which hides there.

GPD

Greg
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Don’t let these people scare you. But they have google pictures of your house.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Don’t let these people scare you. But they have google pictures of your house.

HBChris is one of the most knowledgeable people on the planet on these cars, and were I in the market for a coupe there is nobody I would rather have making an evaluation of my car. Indeed, eight years ago when I bought my car, I sought out Chris' help and he was very generous with his time. He frequently judges the most stringent of concourse events involving our cars, and his comments on this particular car are spot on. It is not helpful to pretend a car is something it is not, and it is not helpful to be encouraging rookies to discount his opinions.