Site Donor $
Reaction score
Front bumper looks odd:

1975_bmw_3-0csi_1618442790a38c36e766ed769Exterior-11.jpg

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I guess I'm not complaining, even though mine is likely only worth 25% of what this sold for. I'm glad I'm not looking to buy one. Keeping mine for awhile.
I'm afraid the little guy is getting priced out of e9 ownership.

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
I always thought E9s were under valued, guess that has been fixed
On the bumper, that was discussed on the BAT site, maybe the supports were flipped, left to right

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks Shane. Makes me curious what my Nachtblau would sell for today.

That was the nicest coupe I have ever seen. The paint was gorgeous, the upholstery was fantastic, and I will never forget cranking my neck and crawling around on the floor to see tiny little details beautifully done at the "reveal."

I can't wait to see your next effort.

polaris68

Site Donor
Reaction score
Agree- Mike's coupe was on another level compared to the recent BaT sales. I think it is great to see E9's finally commanding the values they have long deserved. I will never understand the negative narrative when inferior examples sell for big money.

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score
The bigger problem is now that my wife knows what mine is worth (and in much better condition than both CSis) she thinks we should consider selling! I just drove an 85 M635CSi this weekend and I fell in love with it, and it’s Arktisblau.

I know your e9, I've driven it, and I know what you have done to it. I have owned what is arguably one of the nicest M635csi in the US and I would not trade your e9 for another m635csi no matter how nice it is. The e9 is a far better car to own and drive.