Legends of the autobahn Monterey 2021?

Bmachine

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I hear it will take place this year but there is very little info about it. It doesn’t even show on the BMWCCA web site calendar of events…

Only in the tourist site for Monterey:

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The CCA is finalizing the new location and hopefully there will be information released soon. One issue that all events are having is that Monterey County hasn’t officially allowed large gatherings. Pebble Beach is moving forward as well with their event. Laguna Seca will hold their races but they no longer allow club corrals so Turn 5 is history which is a major bummer.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
You haven’t been to Carmel Valley during car week. The venue on Google Maps looks smaller than Pasadera with less spectator parking too.

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
There is an old (not used any longer) airstrip just aside the main part of town that might be able to be used for parking.... but Chris is correct that parking will be a challenge regardless...

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm…

“Legends of the Autobahn will take place at a (TBD location)”

Carmel Valley Village is 19 square miles.

hope it gets settled soon.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Carmel Valley Community Park in downtown. Judged cars in the park, display cars on a street which will be closed a block away. Spectators at the airstrip I assume, little other space is available. No 2002 or e9 Special Interest parking with judged cars like before.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Registration is now open, sign-up soon if you plan to attend. Prices have climbed a bit (OK more than a bit!) to $125 for judged and $75 for Display plus $15 postage.

Norm!

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I just registered for the Display class and I’m looking forward to meeting more E9ers. We’re also doing the Pacific Grove Concours Auto Rally on Friday if they have space left.

BarryG

Site Donor
Reaction score
Nor*Cal - Rocklin, around the corner from Dan

Attachments

• F4B23C68-D106-4831-B0C9-E2A6381F4019.jpeg
    F4B23C68-D106-4831-B0C9-E2A6381F4019.jpeg
    367.7 KB · Views: 111

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
It’s offered by Laguna Seca, not the BMW CCA, so no tent, hospitality, etc and you will park with Porsches and Mazda’s as well so not the same.