Random Stuff for sale... Feeler

bimmerboy73

Reaction score
Random stuff needs to go

Looking to get rid of some stuff thats been taking up space in the garage. I'm in the process of pulling everything together and photographing but wanted to post this to get a sense of how many folks might be interested...

-2 front seats, tan. both in need of recovering / restoration. good mechanical condition - $75 each - I'll take/post pics of the chrome bits for those interested in individual pieces
-hood & trunk emblems. Original, raised letter type. Paint/enamel faded pretty badly but
good for resto if looking for the original type. - $30 each
-intake shroud, pretty good condition, grey, no dents. -$50
-set of oem 14" wheels with caps. wheels and chrome in pretty nice condition, emblems
faded some but they are decals and should be easily replaceable. - $200 for all 4
-Drivers side rear view mirror. Good condition chrome, glass perfect, black trim worn. $135
-Brake booster (the really deep one). Perfect working condition when removed for
triple install - TBD
-Heat / Air Vent panel - ok condition... could use a respray - $60
-AC vent panel - Sold
-2 perfect mirrors (glass only) with white trim gasket - trapezoidal type. $60 each (1 of 2 sold)
-Pending purchase of new tail lights and center trim panel - Rear tail lights in
serviceable condition with US type (no fog light) center trim panel. Perfect working
order. Not great, but not bad. - $275
-Federalized bumper horns (the inverted, 1973 type). Nice condition, some pitting in the
chrome but pretty nice (does not include rubber gaskets that fit between horns and bumpers). - $100 each
-OEM Thermostat housing. Dirty, but fine otherwise. - Sold

i know, I know... i need to post pictures... they are coming - been out of town this week. The prices posted are what i believe to be reasonable costs. Not trying to rip anyone at all. I've come to them through measured research on ebay and Mobile Tradition as well as by solicited advice from other members. If you feel that what i'm asking is absurdly high, contact me and i may reconsider, I know some of the prices are actually considerably lower than what i paid for parts that were nearly equivalent in condition to what i'm offering - not trying to pass my loss onto anyone else.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

bimmerboy73

Reaction score
Dave,

Just wanted to be sure it was clear that the glass mirrors and gaskets are the trapezoidal type and not the rectangular type. The mirror on the car now (for sale) is the rectangular type. - I'll post pics of both tomorrow when i get back into town. The rear panel looks to be a go so it'll be available as soon as i get the new one delivered - saturday at the latest.

R

Interest in glass only mirrors with gasket, drivers mirror, alum piece between rear lights (I know pending), etc. Thanks, Dave V. in NC

bimmerboy73

Reaction score
Mirror pics

Didnt get back into town until late tonight so i didnt have time to take many pics. Did manage to get pics of the mirror though:

Attachments

• DSC_2971.jpg
    DSC_2971.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 226
  • DSC_2972.jpg
    DSC_2972.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 204
  • DSC_2973.jpg
    DSC_2973.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 223
  • DSC_2974.jpg
    DSC_2974.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 206
  • DSC_2975.jpg
    DSC_2975.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 203

bimmerboy73

Reaction score
Glass

Here are the pics of the trapezoidal mirror glass and gaskets. Note 2 different gasket types. Not sure why, but one has ribs around the inner edge that fit around the edge of the glass. The other simply snaps between the housing and glass.

Attachments

• DSC_2980.jpg
    DSC_2980.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 210
  • DSC_2981.jpg
    DSC_2981.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 205
  • DSC_2982.jpg
    DSC_2982.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 196

bimmerboy73

Reaction score
pictures

Attachments

• DSC_2996.jpg
    DSC_2996.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC_2997.jpg
    DSC_2997.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 198
  • DSC_2998.jpg
    DSC_2998.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 199
  • DSC_2999.jpg
    DSC_2999.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 209
  • DSC_3000.jpg
    DSC_3000.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 207

bimmerboy73

Reaction score
and more...

Attachments

• DSC_3006.jpg
    DSC_3006.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 220
  • DSC_3004.jpg
    DSC_3004.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC_3003.jpg
    DSC_3003.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC_3002.jpg
    DSC_3002.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 210

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
stuff

Hi Bimmerboy;
How much do you want for the rear pc that goes in behind the plate,also the 4 hubcaps?
Koopman

bimmerboy73

Reaction score
Help me get rid of this stuff...

Prices updated below. Sold a bunch of stuff but have some pieces left. Help me get rid of this stuff...all reasonable offers accepted. Shipping not included in price. Some picture posted within thread. Happy to provide more upon request...

-2 front seats, tan. both in need of recovering / restoration. good mechanical condition - $50 each - I'll take/post pics of the chrome bits for those interested in individual pieces

-hood & trunk emblems. Original, raised letter type. Paint/enamel faded pretty badly but
good for resto if looking for the original type. - $20 each

-intake cowl, pretty good condition, grey, no dents. -$50

-set of oem 14" wheel caps. chrome in pretty nice condition, emblems
faded some but they are decals and should be easily replaceable. - $100 for all 4

-Drivers side rear view mirror. Good condition chrome, glass perfect, black trim worn. -SOLD

-Brake booster. Perfect working condition when removed for
triple install - $70

-Heat / Air Vent control panel - SOLD

-AC vent panel - SOLD

-2 perfect mirrors (glass only) with white trim gasket - trapezoidal type. $120 for pair

-Rear tail lights in serviceable condition - SOLD

-Federalized bumper horns (the inverted, 1973 type) - $80 each

-OEM Thermostat housing - Sold

-OEM 14" wheels - nice condition $200 for all 4

-License plate panel - nice condition - $80

-License plate lights (mount to panel) - $100 for both

-Glove compartment latch (push button type - no key needed) - $18

bimmerboy73

Reaction score
Just wanted to remind everyone of this great stuff i have for sale! Its all REALLY fantastic stuff... I mean it!

Dont like the prices? make me an offer. I need this stuff gone...

Thanks for looking.