Golf CSI back on BAT

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Was RNM at $101K a year ago.

Based on the Jade green 74 that sold today, a more honest car with 5 speeds, for 10K less than it’s RNM number last year. This Golf CSI should bid around $90K
Here’s last years discussion:

gkb

Site Donor
Reaction score
I didn't think BAT let you repost a car that previously was RMN (in this case bid to $101K)

ablank135

Site Donor
Reaction score
I didn't think BAT let you repost a car that previously was RMN (in this case bid to $101K)
If any one has the pull to get a car relisted, it's r911. Not much material that's changed since a year ago. And still missing the VIN plate, as Chris pointed out.

ablank135

Site Donor
Reaction score
Pulling the reserve at $77k heading into overtime is an interesting move. i bet everyone on the selling side regrets not taking the $101k last year.

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
Flaccid unless you have a coyote in it... Ridiculous

Candia4441

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Was RNM at $101K a year ago.

Based on the Jade green 74 that sold today, a more honest car with 5 speeds, for 10K less than it’s RNM number last year. This Golf CSI should bid around $90K
Here’s last years discussion:
Last year he did not sale for 101 and this year sold it for 9K less, what happen E9 price declining or this guy have a bad lock what you guys think?

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
The no documentation of the restoration was a real problem.

AND declining prices. Not a bad thing IMO. Granted not a CSI, but my car has increased nearly 700% during most of my ownership. The math works out also.

A poorly documented restored car should pull in $150-$200K like they were last summer. Also, a quality e28 shouldn’t be $15K either.

F36E0E78-F32C-444B-8558-040B583AE08A.jpeg

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Is this really a Euro if the engine was replaced? Or did the new engine also have 9.5:1 compression?