BMW-Oldtimerteile.de - Has anyone ordered from them lately?

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hi everyone- I've been going back and forth with Stephan on some parts for the 2002 touring. I've built a list of parts and numbers to order from him but have been unable to get him to respond to my request to ship the items. Has anyone else had trouble ordering from them lately?

RTHLSS1

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I was ordering from them in the past. Good prices and lots of parts on stock even if they don't have them listed on the web. I wrote to Stefan and always got a response.

In April/May this year I tried to buy some parts for 2002 but never got an invoice for payment. But I am not in a hurry so I hope they get back on track again.

Dan Wood

Site Donor
Reaction score
When I traveled for work to Germany, August was vacation time (most of the month).
I have always had good communication with Stefen. I would expect he will get back with you.

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
When I traveled for work to Germany, August was vacation time (most of the month).
I have always had good communication with Stefen. I would expect he will get back with you.
Oh, he's gotten back to me. It's just the next step. He confirms the part and the price and when I respond to please ship, that's where the disconnect happens. I just can't get him to take my money and put the items in a box!

eriknetherlands

Site Donor
Reaction score
It's been reported before here that some members experienced some delays. And indeed it's holiday time for most people.
But I haven't heard of anyone who hasn't received their items in the end, it's just a matter of time.
If you're in a hurry I would suggest looking elsewhere.

RTHLSS1

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Oh, he's gotten back to me. It's just the next step. He confirms the part and the price and when I respond to please ship, that's where the disconnect happens. I just can't get him to take my money and put the items in a box!
Same here... and that was in April not the holiday season.

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
It's been reported before here that some members experienced some delays. And indeed it's holiday time for most people.
But I haven't heard of anyone who hasn't received their items in the end, it's just a matter of time.
If you're in a hurry I would suggest looking elsewhere.
Accept they have parts that are NLA... So I wait!

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
I had issues contacting and getting quotes on shipping items. In the end ordered directly from the shop but also meant having to pay German vat on top of import duty.

Good items and previously had good service, but I do feel let down by the lack of comms as I sent about 6 emails over a space of approx 3 weeks

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score

I had issues contacting and getting quotes on shipping items. In the end ordered directly from the shop but also meant having to pay German vat on top of import duty.

Good items and previously had good service, but I do feel let down by the lack of comms as I sent about 6 emails over a space of approx 3 weeks
Only 6? :D

Gerrit

Reaction score
Stefan is now open for normal business again, send him an e-mail, I met him this week.

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
Stefan is now open for normal business again, send him an e-mail, I met him this week.
Gerrit, thank you for the heads up but I've sent him a number of emails in the past 2 weeks with no response... I just want to pay him and have him ship the items. I don't understand.

Tyson

RTHLSS1

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Gerrit, thank you for the heads up but I've sent him a number of emails in the past 2 weeks with no response... I just want to pay him and have him ship the items. I don't understand.

Tyson
x2

tferrer

Site Donor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Stefan has a profile on here? Sent another set of emails with no response.

@Gerrit -hate to bother you but could you text Stefan and ask to kindly respond to my emails? He's confirmed he has the parts but won't respond to my request for a total and to ship. I'm really in need of a couple items he has. Thank you!

Tyson Ferrer

nosmonkey

In Rust We Trust
Site Donor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Stefan has a profile on here? Sent another set of emails with no response.

@Gerrit -hate to bother you but could you text Stefan and ask to kindly respond to my emails? He's confirmed he has the parts but won't respond to my request for a total and to ship. I'm really in need of a couple items he has. Thank you!

Tyson Ferrer
Tyson, I sent an email Monday and got a response for shipping etc Tuesday so hopefully he is clearing up a backlog