Second series Bat at RM around $600k US

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yowza. I just saw this.
The last CSL built, no? So a premium for that?
Is this a sea change in E9 values?

I had my eye on the e30 M3, but it was 215k!

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
Does anyone know who paid so much for all these BMWs? A 745i for 200k plus? Was it one buyer? Was it an American(s)? Middle Easterner? Europeans would have to pay VAT on these lots since they were from Switzerland.
Dollar a bit strong still. Hmmm.

daicos35

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Is the centre roof hoop support on the wrong way around? Not trying to nitpick at all just that I am about to install mine.

JohnP_02

Reaction score
Not sure who this is, but looks like it’s the buyer. He is the “muc.collector” on IG

84CF768D-F621-444C-BF34-3F5B23E89410.jpeg

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
that's a pretty serious sale, thanks for sharing @BMW Pete pretty incredible price for a Bat2. i was expecting to see 500k, maybe 550k, but i guess i got that way wrong. in reality everything drew big money. the prices of the z1 and the 323i were pretty strong, but the m3 csl for 325k is amazing.

mbmw

Reaction score
On the bottom of the description.
>>This 3.0 CSL ‘Batmobile’ is finished in Chamonix White over a black interior, and is accompanied by a jack, owner’s manual, spare wheel, and wheel brace. Please note, after a prolonged period on static display as part of its consigning owner’s museum exhibition, buyers are encouraged to carry out a mechanical inspection before returning this car to the road. Additionally, it is believed that this vehicle is fitted with a replacement engine.

RRichardson

Reaction score
Good looking car and healthy $$, maybe even a record for a non racer! Its missing the tool box from the trunk/boot lid by looks of things also?

mario csl giallo golf

Site Donor
Reaction score
every people has its whims or foibles, the Italians for the original first registration plate, the Germans for the service book, the Americans for the tool bag :D. We remind ourselves, every now and then, that the most important thing is the state of health, conservation and originality of the car