CongratsHuge congrats! Glad to see her stay in the family here!![]()
Probably yes, although maybe not with this coupe just yet.This is awesome. Even though I'm post-e9 myself, I hope to perhaps see you and Luis at Fuelfed's final Milwaukee Coffee & Classics on October 18?
Congratulations Stephen. Happy to see you back in the fold. (and I'm Glad I finally picked up that windshield I bought from you).I have to say, I am pretty emotional right now. I can't find the words to describe how excited I am to be back in the E9 saddle, so to speak. Thank you for the support!!! Now I'm starting to wish I hadn't sold off almost all of E9 parts...
Chris, you know me. I will need parts.Congratulations Stephen. Happy to see you back in the fold. (and I'm Glad I finally picked up that windshield I bought from you).
If you need parts, reach out...