Time to Introduce Myself and My Newly Acquired CSi

Catbert

New Member
Messages
7
Reaction score
17
Location
Signal Hill, CA
Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening to all fellow E9 Bimmerphiles!

I've owned BMWs throughout all of my driving years. They include my first BMW, a 1977 320i, a 1995 750iL, and my current daily driver, a 2003 330i sedan 5-speed with the M sport package. The funny thing is, all are classics. I guess I've aged into being a classic, too.
1f601.png


My latest acquisition is the best... a 1975 CSi. As of right now, it is on its way from Florida to it's new home in Southern California. I guess you can say I saved the best for last! I look forward to making new friends, learning new things, and posting things I either know or have learned as I am a car guy and enjoy working on my cars.
1975_bmw_3.0csi_8G4A9934-64573-scaled.webp
 
Welcome….
Looks like an excellent starting point.
Very rare to see a front spoiler with the central ‘stabilisier‘ (noticeable by the two diagonal screws).

Keshav
 
Welcome….
Looks like an excellent starting point.
Very rare to see a front spoiler with the central ‘stabilisier‘ (noticeable by the two diagonal screws).

Keshav
Hi Keshav! Thanks! I enjoy making select changes and having something a bit different from the norm. My "rare" front spoiler only adds to the interest.
 
Welcome! Beautiful car and Congratulations! I was watching the BaT auction closely. Much of what was done exterior-wise on this car is what I hope to do as well in the future. Feel free to post away and ask any questions you may come up with in the future, this forum is a wonderful resource for information and help.
 
Welcome! Beautiful car and Congratulations! I was watching the BaT auction closely. Much of what was done exterior-wise on this car is what I hope to do as well in the future. Feel free to post away and ask any questions you may come up with in the future, this forum is a wonderful resource for information and help.
Thanks! Since joining a few months ago, I have been locked out of posting and using the forums for some unknown reason. Now, I am finally free! I've heard nothing but great things about this forum. The FB group "E9Lovers" is an equally great forum. I plan to make good use of all the expertise from the members here and to share my experiences and things I learn as well.
 
congrats on your purchase and welcome to the madness of e9coupe.com. i would like to recommend that you spend a little time in the FAQ ... there are some great threads that address typical information. topics such as top sources for parts + services, wiring / electrical, tires + wheel options, colors + stickers .... and many more.
 
congrats on your purchase and welcome to the madness of e9coupe.com. i would like to recommend that you spend a little time in the FAQ ... there are some great threads that address typical information. topics such as top sources for parts + services, wiring / electrical, tires + wheel options, colors + stickers .... and many more.
Good suggestion. I certainly will. Learning is tops on my car guy list.
 
Back
Top