Orangener

Dave B

Reaction score
Folks,

first thread for thanks and a good recommendation goes to Orangener!

Andi sourced a 3.0 CSi flat decal for going onto the rubber lipped boot spoiler that I'm planning to get from Werner Hand - if they ever get back to me with a shipping cost. I believe the decal was sourced by Andi from a friend in Germany. Paypal went to Andi, lots of good communication, and the item arrived today.

Brilliant, easy, and I'm very happy to recommend him. I think Andi sells a fair bit of NLA bits and pieces via ebay and online.

A pleasure to do business with.........

giannicsl

Reaction score
devo ringraziare in maniera pubblica i due amici in oggetto...con il loro aiuto e consigli sto portando alla eccellenza la mia bmw.csl...ho acquistato da loro oggetti più o meno rari ed essi si sono dimostrati gentili,veloci e puntuali...su di loro posso fidarmi e li ringrazio ancora...ciao andi..ciao yannick

MOD ENGLISH TRANSLATION:
I must thank two friends in a public concerned ... with their help and advice I am taking my bmw.csl to excellence ... I bought their properties more or less rare, and they have proved friendly, fast and precise ... I can rely on them and thank them again ... hello .. hello andi yannick

giannicsl

Reaction score
consiglio e rinrazio andreas gruber per la sua conoscenza specifica sulle e9!

ho conosciuto i suoi lavori di estrema raffinatezza e precisione e ho acquistato da lui..

sono contento dei risultati e di ricevere la sua amicizia ed il rispetto di buon amico...

ottimo!!!

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Bought some NOS fender and hood grilles from Andi, super fast shipping and great communication. Highly recommended.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Got for me a rare 4A1 carburetor on German Ebay, he bid, received, re-packaged, and shipped to me the unit across the oceans, all as a favor. Thanks Andi.

Attachments

• 4a1.jpg
    4a1.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 131

deQuincey

Quousque tandem...?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Bought some NOS fender and hood grilles from Andi, super fast shipping and great communication. Highly recommended.

+1 andy is great !

even when he thinks that you might not get satisfied by a 2nd hand part, he warns you, and even tells you not to buy !

i might get to vienna in some weeks, i will try to meet him for a beer ! gruss gott (as austrians say: servus andy !):-D

Glaive

Reaction score
Got a new old stock euro tail light panel from Andi. Was well packed and delivered very quickly. Thanks Andi!

SicilianE9

Reaction score
For the great strut brace.
Some people know how to gain your confidence ( informing about the work progress, the sending status, etc.)
Thanks again Andi.
Luc