Any interest in parts from a 72 Bav?

Luis A.

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have access to purchasing a fairly well-preserved Atlantik blue 1972 Bavaria that has a small amount of rust and bubbling in the usual places, albeit not too bad. The car runs but it's really a project Bav, for which I have zero interest, or a parts car.

Interior is black vinyl in good shape and most trim is also in good shape. Engine and 4 speed run well but need sorting.

If anyone has any interest in any parts please feel free to PM/email or post. Just to be clear, I don't yet own the car but I will if tehre is enough demand from myself and others for parts...

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Hopefully it lives, because Atlantik Blue on a Bavaria is quite a Beauty.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
if anybody is interested in a brand new e3 dash - check with Werner at isettasrus.com. last time i was in his shop, he had a brand new e3 and 2002 dash.

blumax

(deceased)
Reaction score
Used E-3 dash available in excellent condition--

Now available in Costa Mesa, CA. All surfaces of dash in near perfect condition--wood, vinyl and bright work all look fresh and as new--one small 1" crack just above driver left side that is an easy diy repair. Price is $300 + shipping to lower 48.

Am prepping a list of new and very good used to excellent rebuilt unused condition E-3 parts--I'll try to have it available in a few days.

Also a very solid 1972 Chaminoix/Blue Skai Bavaria with a myriad of new and or freshly rebuilt mechanicals throughout for "Go Fast" driver with good handling--minor rust spots but no structural--clean as a pin--always a CA car. Description and pictures to follow soon.

Last edited:

Los_Tainos

Reaction score
E-3

I have access to purchasing a fairly well-preserved Atlantik blue 1972 Bavaria that has a small amount of rust and bubbling in the usual places, albeit not too bad. The car runs but it's really a project Bav, for which I have zero interest, or a parts car.

Interior is black vinyl in good shape and most trim is also in good shape. Engine and 4 speed run well but need sorting.

If anyone has any interest in any parts please feel free to PM/email or post. Just to be clear, I don't yet own the car but I will if tehre is enough demand from myself and others for parts...

Hi Luis,Do you still have the E-3 witch you have access? I`m inerest in (power Booster) let me know.

Muchas gracias, Rafael.