FS: Restored wood set

bela22

Reaction score
I have a set of freshly restored to concours condition interior wood for sale.
Complete set of 12 pieces including 3 small ones on the dash tray.
All pieces reveneered with the original french walnut,and clearcoated with Standox clearcoat.Including rubber inlays on the one which is under radio,speaker grill,gauage cluster black rings repainted.

Absolutely perfect.

Located in Europe but can ship it anywhere.

Rrice:$990+shipping

Pics on request. k_art001 at yahoo.com

thanks

Last edited:

bela22

Reaction score
Sale is pending,let's see how rum1973 will decide after seeing pics.
I'll get back to all interested party .

thanks

Rum1973

Site Donor
Reaction score
Bella wood set received A+

[FONT=&quot]I am very very pleased. It is everything bella commended it was and the color and finish is perfect for my coupe. Thank you for being so careful in the packing and shipping, the other fellow who asked me about the set on the forum, Alex, got a glowing recommendation from me. Thank you - Thank you. I don’t get my car back from the engine folks till June but the wood is my next project. Have a great summer. Rum1973
[/FONT]

bert35csi

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have a set of freshly restored to concours condition set of interior wood for sale.
Complete set of 12 pieces including 3 small ones on the dash tray.
All pieces reveneered with the original french walnut,and clearcoated with Standox clearcoat.Including rubber inlays on the one which is under radio,speaker grill,gauage cluster black rings repainted.

Absolutely perfect.

Located in Europe but can ship it anywhere.

Rrice:$850+shipping

Pics on request. k_art001 at yahoo.com

thanks

Hi,

Was this set a one off or you have multiple sets for sale? If it is the latter, can you please send me some pics of the refinished wood set. Will also email you. Thanks!

bela22

Reaction score
update

I have 3 set of complete wood waiting for restoration.If any of you need one please contact me.

After these 3 gone I can offer you :ship your core here -I restore it for you service.Same for RHD cars.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Bela22,

i sent you a pm a couple of days ago and you haven't replied. how much for a set of refinished wood. i am interested. any pics? what kind of veneer?

scott

bela22

Reaction score
all sold

In the moment I have no more woodsets.
If you want to send yours here for restoration is still an option.

In a couple of weeks I might get some more cores, in the meantime I take orders.Also for custom sets.

thanks