For Sale: 1973 BMW Bavaria

e3er

Reaction score
I hope I can post this here...

I'm selling my 73 Bavaria 4-speed.

It was an AZ car that spent most of its life in CA, before I imported it to BC Canada in 2008. One family owned it from new until 2008.

It was in storage from 1989 until 2008, so it received a fair amount of going over to make it a runner again - re-done brake system, new water pump, fan, serviced twin Webers, new tires, re-done wheels, new battery etc...

It also recieved a set of KONI sport shocks, an LSD from a Euro e24, H1/H4 lighting, a pair of Cibie driving lamps, and lots of attention.

The car is very original - original drivetrain (except Diff as above), original interior, mostly original paint, no bodywork, good glass, virtually no rust.

It is NOT a show car (small dash cracks, repaired split in driver's seat, minor dents, chips, cracks, wear on paint) but it is a good turn-key car that is fantastic to drive.

I'm asking $6500. To be honest, it probably won't sell which isn't a huge issue as it would mean I get to keep her!

My Craigslist ad can be seen here:

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/rds/cto/3140363812.html

5Ie5E65S23E83F63obc7e684bfd60c70b1e1c.jpg

grbbenny

Reaction score
I followed this car all through this year's Spring Thaw Rally in British Columbia - a VERY strong runner! Corners flat (or as flat as you can make an E3 corner) and no smoke whatsoever. Nice car.

e3er

Reaction score
Let's just chalk that all up to driver skill...

Thanks for the post - what were you in?

I followed this car all through this year's Spring Thaw Rally in British Columbia - a VERY strong runner! Corners flat (or as flat as you can make an E3 corner) and no smoke whatsoever. Nice car.