100th Anniversary Event at Kuni BMW

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Last night, my coupe and my friend Dave's euro 6 were on display at Kuni BMW's celebration of BMW's 100th anniversary. It was a wine tasting event with great food, and a very entertaining jazz band, even the local news station was there covering it. With the exception of the raffle prize 3 three series, our cars were the only ones in the showroom. Everything else was food, wine tasting tables, the band, and a lot of people.

The marketing manager noticed my car at a Cars and Coffee and said that's the car for the event. It was an honor to have it there and I was a proud papa.

Oh yeah, they gave me a $100 gift certificate for the parts and service dept! I told my wife- See, after all of the time and expense, it's finally making me money.

Attachments

• kuni6.jpg
    kuni6.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 142
  • kuni2.jpg
    kuni2.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 123
  • kuni1.jpg
    kuni1.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

gary bellamy

Reaction score
100th Anniversary

Beautiful car Vince and way cool event. Was it your car I saw at 5er West last summer in Portland.

Gary

73 E9 CS sold
86 M535I sold
01 E39 530I

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
way cool Vince. My coupe was originally sent to Kerr Grain Corp in Beaverton C/O Kuni BMW Cadillac. I have that written inside the sunroof service booklet that came with the car and have old pot-metal KUNI license plate frames on th scar now.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Lovely car and you are fortunate to have a dealer who appreciates our classics. The most beautiful BMW ever built.
Steve

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive comments everyone. It was a fun event and it was neat to see our cars in the showroom. Several people commented on how beautiful E9s are, a few calling it the best looking BMW ever made.

way cool Vince. My coupe was originally sent to Kerr Grain Corp in Beaverton C/O Kuni BMW Cadillac. I have that written inside the sunroof service booklet that came with the car and have old pot-metal KUNI license plate frames on th scar now.

Hi Stan,

I just went with a retro plate and frame this spring. Does your Kuni frame look like this?

Attachments

• kuniplate.jpg
    kuniplate.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 54