15 Years Ago Today...

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
I bought my coupe. I wired the money to the seller in Tucson AZ, went over shipment details on the phone with him, then my wife and I took our very young daughters (now both in college) out 'Trick or Treating'.

It was my first BMW, we've had 16 since and currently own 5. It's the longest I've owned a car, it's just part of the family.

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I bought my coupe. I wired the money to the seller in Tucson AZ, went over shipment details on the phone with him, then my wife and I took our very young daughters (now both in college) out 'Trick or Treating'.

It was my first BMW, we've had 16 since and currently own 5. It's the longest I've owned a car, it's just part of the family.
And a beauty it is!

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Vince,

Well, you CERTAINLY got the treat!!! Thank goodness it was not a trick. So glad you've been able to enjoy the coupe for that many years. Congratulations.

Gary

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I love this story! That is fantastic. My wife wanted to get married on Halloween, and I thought that would be a bad social convention so we moved it up to October 24th. Now I wish we had gone with her plan. Beautiful car (family member)!