16x7 et11 Alpina replicas, set of 4

Brian D

Reaction score
Sold.

I have a set of 21 spoke Alpina reps that were removed from a car we bought. The set is in excellent but not perfect shape. They are 16x7 et11.

Pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131692502@N08/sets/72157651812202345/

3 of the wheels have small blemishes from some doofus mounting clip on weights, in addition 2 of the wheels have 1 small chip each on the lips. With these exceptions, the finish is beautiful, front and rear. The tires are removed, no vibrations were noted when they were mounted and the car driven. All defects noted are pictured in the linked album.

Located in Phoenix AZ, I'd prefer a local sale but can ship if necessary, for actual cost. If you are within 6 hours or so of Phoenix we may be able to arrange delivery for a small fee. I'd prefer a face-to-face transaction.

I believe these are the wheels that Bavauto used to sell. I don't think they are available easily anymore.

Asking $1250 for the set, shipping or delivery not included.

IMG_0079 by chrisica, on Flickr

IMG_0082 by chrisica, on Flickr

IMG_0089 by chrisica, on Flickr

Last edited:

phead82

Reaction score
Hmm... very tempting. I'm also within 5 1/2 hours of driving distance.

Not sure about the ride quality on 16"s though? Does it get diminished compared to 14" Alpinas, which is what I've got on my car currently?

Is one trading ride quality for looks, when transitioning to bigger wheels on an e9?

Brian D

Reaction score
I can't speak to the ride quality differences, that's a highly subjective subject and I have no experience with e9's. I just checked though, and Tire Rack lists 171 (!) choices for tires in the 205/55R16 size, so that would be a factor for a car that is driven more than a few times a year.

Always up for a trip to SoCal, I'm sure we could work out a fair plan.