1967 BMW 2000CS on ebay

enoz05

Site Donor
Reaction score

zinz

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
We chatted about this car a few weeks ago. It looks awfully rusty to me. All the trim is there, though and the wheels appear to be 14" Alpina Borranis, though others feel they are from another marque, but still Boranni. After spending two years on my own 2000CS, I think this one needs considerably more metal work than mine... the underhood shots are scary.

I made a suggestion that VSR1 reach out to potential customer to take this project on... it will take a skilled welder to make it right. I wish is was closer to me to take a look at...

Ed

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
We chatted about this car a few weeks ago. It looks awfully rusty to me. All the trim is there, though and the wheels appear to be 14" Alpina Borranis, though others feel they are from another marque, but still Boranni. After spending two years on my own 2000CS, I think this one needs considerably more metal work than mine... the underhood shots are scary.

I made a suggestion that VSR1 reach out to potential customer to take this project on... it will take a skilled welder to make it right. I wish is was closer to me to take a look at...

Ed

Looks like it sold. I saw it was on the block, but didn't make it back to see the bidding. Wonder if "anyone" knows the price?