1969 2800 E3 Project For Sale - Sacramento

With it otherwise stock appearing (including the wheels, hub caps and trim rings), I think with the stock suspension you would attract the potential buyer looking to finish a restoration where all the heavy lifting has already been done, AND those looking for a well sorted "blank slate" to put their own custom touches to it including bagging or lowering. The air ride might scare away the stock buyer, but I don't think the stock struts would scare away the buyer wanting to modify the car.

IMOH, the biggest problem is the soft market. Not many buyers out there for most collectable cars right now. You've done a super job on the car. It was a solid one to start with. Your car is well worth the asking (and more). Your description and photos are excellent. It's not the car, the price, or the presentation. It's the market.

Thanks guys. I'll just put the air ride on my coupe. ;)

Screenshot 2024-10-10 at 12.07.40 PM.png

;)

Seems like a very reasonable price, even in a down market. The air suspension surprised me. If it is not leaking and you can swap out the struts, probably better way to go, just give it a nice lowered stance. Then sell the air. Or put on Coupe...;)

The 3.5L is also a big surprise for the price...this thing is a steal IMHO! Good luck with it! Let us know what you do...

Back