1969 2800CS for sale in Northern Virginia

sonsonic7

Reaction score
Board,

I am currently selling my silver/blue, Euro-version, LHD, 1969 2800CS. Full restoration done in Belgium in mid-1980's. Rebuilt with a 3.0 engine, transmission. Really a fantastic East Coast example that has been garaged ever since it was imported to the US 20+ years ago. Chrome in excellent shape. Very stock.

The car has 33,000km's on it since the restoration ...so there is plenty of life in the vehicle. It could use a tune-up and a new horn relay, and that is about it. It is exceedingly rare to have a pre-1970's e9 (at least on the East Coast) and I believe my car is a great example with very, very limited rust compared to the other e9's I've owned and seen in my area.

I'm posting this sans a boatload of information or photos at this point, because I'd prefer to first focus on potential buyers in my area in hopes that they'd come by and visit the car to get all the details they'd like.

I've only washed the car 4 times total in the 11 years I've owned it, and here is a photo after one of those times: http://www.sonsonic.com/e9.jpg

Thank you for reading, and just let me know if you're interested in coming by for a look.

John - Vienna, VA - [email protected]