1970 2800 CS parts for sale to include engine, trans, interior and wheels

CarlLaFong

Reaction score
I have a 1970 2800 that I removed the engine, transmission, updated front and rear seats (not sure where they came from), dash with gauges (less then 100K kilometers showing), center console less shifter, five factory alloys, front and rear suspension, and steering box.The car ran fine and I have a video that was taken prior to the parts removal. I'm keeping the body for a Panamericana project we are building. The parts are located in Ft. Lauderdale and can be viewed Monday through Saturday with an appointment. I will sell all of these parts for $1,500 OBO. Alan 321-544-2320

DSC_7826.JPG
IMG_2484.JPG
IMG_2490.JPG
IMG_2494.JPG
IMG_2496.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2490.JPG
    IMG_2490.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 266

CarlLaFong

Reaction score
The seats have been sold. The parts being sold are with the car which is a few hours south of my location, but I will find time this week to take better pictures of the interior parts (dash) that are available and post them ASAP

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have a 1970 2800 that I removed the engine, transmission, updated front and rear seats (not sure where they came from), dash with gauges (less then 100K kilometers showing), center console less shifter, five factory alloys, front and rear suspension, and steering box.The car ran fine and I have a video that was taken prior to the parts removal. I'm keeping the body for a Panamericana project we are building. The parts are located in Ft. Lauderdale and can be viewed Monday through Saturday with an appointment. I will sell all of these parts for $1,500 OBO. Alan 321-544-2320

View attachment 59461 View attachment 59463 View attachment 59464 View attachment 59466 View attachment 59467
Carl Capital "L" small "a" Capital "F" you know the rest....I'm in Davie and have a 3.0 CS I bought in December. It needs parts and I would like to see what's available. Give me a call 954-649-4654 Thanks, Drew

CarlLaFong

Reaction score
I want to thank all of you who have reached out to me regarding the CS parts being listed. On Saturday a local gentleman that is restoring three CS coupes came by the shop and paid full asking price for the remaining parts even though I'd already sold the seats. Thank you all again for your kind words and I did ask him to please list on this site any parts he does not use.
This is a great website!

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hi Carl, What were those seats out of- they look like something other than stock and they look like they fit pretty well. I'm thinking they may be an alternative to the Lazy-Boy recliners that came with the car and hopefully less expensive than the Recaro's from an e21 - Thanks