1970 2800 CSA parts car

carlos

Reaction score
Hello, recently got this car to do restoration. Frame railing on driver's side is rusted and started crumbling when lifting. Has rust in hood, trunk, roof and right hand side front shock tower and floor boards. It just became a parts car. Trying to see if anyone interested in buying it whole. Let me know if anyone is interested. If I can't sell whole, will be parting out.

Good candidate for donor car or for restoration for someone with the resources and who would like this challenge.

Let me know if anyone interested in parts. Car is pretty much complete, it has all chrome and window trims, both rear view mirrors.

Only things missing are: Front right turn signal, right door ashtray, right door chrome trim on armrest, sunroof liner, front seatbelt buckles are damaged and front anf rear roundels are faded in bad shape.

Engine is OK, runs and drives, AT needs some work and gas line is leaking under driver's door.

Car is located in Flagstaff, AZ.

Thanks,

Tundra

Reaction score
Hello,

For starters would be interested in driver's side front turn signal and both rear signal lights. Let me know price for each. Thanks

Andre

carlos

Reaction score
Hello Andre, are you looking for the rear light clusters whole or just the amber turn signals, or is it the red ones (US) that are on the rear sides of the car?

Carlos

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Parts Car

would be very interested in some pics, interior engine etc. Need parts for a coupe we are restoring. thanks

carlos

Reaction score
Hello the interior wood is in bad shape and would need to be restored. There is a guy on Ebay that restores and has a pair in zebra wood for sale for $300, and can do the rears as well. (No relation) I think his username is batmobile-9

Will post pictures as soon as I finally decide to part it out. Does anyone know how to post pictures here?

Thanks,

Carlos

velocewest

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
For the record, lamp clusters with red turn signals are not a US market thing, they're just early production spec. European cars had them too.

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Parts

I would be very interested in the drivers door wood, can refinish. Also have an extra set of complete tail lights