1970 2800CS for sale Roswell Ga.

captaindigme

Reaction score
THE CAR IS SOLD. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR COMENTS AND HELP. Got to many projects and not enough time/garage space.
It has 3.5 euro engine,triple 40 side drafts,headers,5 speed,LSD diff..
Shock towers, rockers, solid. Spare tire well and couple of floor pans alittle "holy". Some surface rust on hood and body. I'm not real tech savy but I'm trying to figure out how to post pic's.The car runs and drives strong !!
I need to sell this car to maintain marital bliss. A perfect Christmas present for yourself. $12,500 OBO
I already have a 73' 3.0CS,73' 2002 and a 70' E3 2500 that aren't completed . I've been told "procrastination" could be an issue.
I'm kind of a new member to the fold and would appreciate any input and/or questions you have.
Regards,
CDM
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y6sy322sd7lpvpb/AAD4rSiqiRZTn2rkcO8NOqcoa?dl=0
I tried to capture an honest representation of the car feel free to ask any questions you have, and thanks again.

Last edited:

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
To post pics, download them from your camera to your computer. Take note of location.

Come back here, and click on the "Go Advanced" button and "manage attachments". Choose Browse, then Upload.

That's it.

dbower

Reaction score
Folks:

I looked at this car today. I'm not in the market but I was dropping off some extra parts with Jeff, the owner. Jeff is a long-time couper and has represented the car fairly here. The car has some surface rust on top surfaces but appears generally solid structurally. The best part of the car is the drivetrain -- 3.5, sidedraft Webers, 5-speed. This is a fun driver as-is and could be a rolling resto project if you want to address the cosmetics. Hard to find a sorted coupe for this price.

The owner may not be familiar with PM's. His direct email address is [email protected]

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Please save that car!

It looks like it's right on the edge, really nice if it has not gone too far and may be a very fair price depending on PPI. Cool original color underneath! Does not look like it will survive another winter.