1971 3.0CSI BMW on ebay now.

d-ace

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know this >>>1971 3.0CSI BMW FULLY STRUCTUREAL RESTORED NEEDS PAINT COUPE is on ebay >>>
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300575974658

This is the real deal NO RUST Euro spec CSI with almost every mechanical part replaced or updated.

Although since so many on here have such a dry attitude I have been a pretty good gambling man in my time. Let try this. Anyone that would question the work on this CSI put their money where their month is. Put up $23,000 plus you pay for transportation and qualified inspection and I will put up the CSI. If this CSI is not restored the way I say it is you keep the CSI. Although if a qualified inspector that has done this type of restoration as I have done on this CSI inspects and verified the work then I keep the $23,000. Now many may thing that’s going a bit to far although I think it will quiet almost all although a real mans gamble for anyone out there that wants to claim they know better. But I will let you know in this hand I am holding a ROYAL FLUSH SPADE HIGH now and can prove it.

Wow, the humorous things you have to do now days just to sell a coupe.
Bob