1971 BMW 2800CS - $20,000 (Tallahassee)

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
NM All the disclaimers. I immediately assumed this was fake when I saw the $20k. You people have made me jaded.

https://tallahassee.craigslist.org/cto/d/tallahassee-1971-bmw-2800cs/6969463797.html

1567637232996.png

Strato102

Site Donor
Reaction score
Usually, someone who needs help on the Google can't figure out how to make or source those mods on the car. Senior day at Publix doesn't have those wheels and air cleaners in the day-old aisle. Not picking on the car.

gdub0717

Site Donor
Reaction score
I am of the same mind. :) Although reading the opinions of the capable individuals in this group have helped keep my compulsive nature in check. With these cars a compulsive purchase can put you $$$$$$ in the hole!

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
doesn't look scary, but there aren't any 'money' shots where the rust usually lives. looks like it has spacers in place as it rides a bit high above the tires. white with black isn't a real common combination, but i do like it. needs some love and attention, but is remarkably mostly all there. missing the NLA 2800cs badge. definitely looks like its worth a close look for somebody in the market

GK-E30M3

Site Donor
Reaction score
Originally Tundra Green on Tan
Repainted with lots of overspray
2800cs Badge was deleted
All Trunk area Painted Black
Windshield Wipers missing and various other items

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Hey, at least we see a body line(s)!

Engine compartment painted, so can't be too half-assed. No side markers for the win!

Someone grab this asap!