1972 3.0CS NMNA

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
So, quickly going through the pics, someone will correct me it I am wrong. It is factory Schwarz (Black) w/ tan interior. Now...I consider this as rare as Golf/Blk interior on an E3, or an E9 for that matter. Nice original color combo is my point, best year '72 (next to '73...ha ha).

Yes we can argue all day long about keeping black (Schwarz) looking good after the first wash and wax (not being racist here people, P-leazzzzze). Just sayin....But, considering the "soft market" with this at a "no reserve" rust (queue the dark music) never scared me if you "know the right guy."

This could be a gem, a diamond "Schwarz" in the rough so to speak. I realize this is not "Diamond Schwarz Black" thank you connoisseurs.

Anyhow, may be worth following...if you have the "right guy" body wise or maybe that is you! Just make sure your sanding arm is good to go and your welding is up to speed! Definitely save-able...if that is a word?

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Reminds me of this one that Bill and I looked at. VIN is 400 away. At $12.5K for a factory Schwarz on Red CS, that was your deal.

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
:)
B7132C27-BED8-45E3-BE70-C61B819EE5F2.jpeg

Thomas76

Site Donor $
Reaction score
It doesn't look as rotten as many others on the market.
I'd buy it but the nardi steering wheel doesn't have the optional UV hat.