1972 3.0csi 4 spd

mario1017

Reaction score
I have a car that I am looking to sell in the near future.
the car was from california, last ran many years ago.
vin # 2262504
when new, delivered to austria. delivered on june 22nd 1972 to dealer. car was originally stored in california, trailered back to wisconsin by a relative after the house was sold. bought from relative of first or second owner.
car is painted white currently, not a bad paint job either.
car is claimed to be 29,xxx miles.
has no front seats or exterior belt line trim. has front bumper with fog light housings, no fog lamps. rear bumper missing. original exhaust and tip in great shape. headliner is white, and very clean. bottom of doors rock solid. front underside under bumper is fairly clean, but was "kissed" once by a something.
car has original black interior with cloth tan rear seats in ok condition.
dash is in good shape. wood is ok. missing shift knob. goes into gear. rolls. this car has great potential, and when i say that, i mean it. i've done some research as far as common rust issues in these cars.. I know it's a very solid example by comparison to most. the strut towers are solid. the underside is solid also. the body does not seem to have bondo in it. the spare tire area is very solid with a tiny hole smaller than the size of a dime. this would make a great driver when done, or a great canidate for a full resto. it is ceylon gold originally, and is a good base.
I would feel better about someone coming out to look at it and buying it.
I can take a ton of pictures and link them in a few days.
as far as price, I'll let you guys determine a fair deal. Im a car junky myself, and I have 7 cars. I will be very fair on the price. I love this car, but I have too many things going on this summer to get to it. including a 63 lincoln continental convertible that i have some sorting out to do.
message me so i can gauge interest, and I will send pics or link.
regards,
mario
milwaukee, wi
[email protected]

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sounds intriguing, but as you known we are a board of voyeurs and we look forward to pictures.

dblsprt68

Reaction score
Mario, sounds like a great project. Someone buy this car from him, and swing by my house in Memphis, TN and pick up the remaining parts from a 3.0cs I parted. I have almost a complete Navy Blue Naugahyde covered seats interior, and lot's of other small stuff. I didn't mean to hijack Mario, but not much happens here in the center of the county. It's either west or east coast! David Good luck Mario!

mario1017

Reaction score
thanks for the kind words my friend.
someone buy this car from me and give it the attention it deserves.

before i do!!

(I really dont want to)