1972 3.6csi (now 3.6CS)

Bejoe16

Reaction score
If you end up needing more space for a radiator I would suggest using an e28 M5 s38b35 thermostat housing. Will definitely give you more space. I ran into this issue when s38 swapping my e30.

julianCS

Reaction score
Not much progress on the car, currently have some other project‘s at the moment.

But some more bling-bling stuff arrived. Really incredible build quality from KW. Rear‘s are very light, i have chosen the Porsche type (like these old G/F models have) of mounting for the upper mounting point.
6CA8E5E1-0896-45B0-BBAF-9C9B3F5CF2A6.jpeg

For weber carb adaption, I will go the aluminum 3d-Print way. Sadly very expensive, but I don’t see a other less expensive solution.
I printed a cheap prototype from PLA, but maybe I will make it more „aerodynamic“ to get better flow. But to accomplish this, I have to improve my cad skills for this.
6B25686B-3A26-4A62-8292-8C9522060668.jpeg

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Not much progress on the car, currently have some other project‘s at the moment.

But some more bling-bling stuff arrived. Really incredible build quality from KW. Rear‘s are very light, i have chosen the Porsche type (like these old G/F models have) of mounting for the upper mounting point.
View attachment 148409

For weber carb adaption, I will go the aluminum 3d-Print way. Sadly very expensive, but I don’t see a other less expensive solution.
I printed a cheap prototype from PLA, but maybe I will make it more „aerodynamic“ to get better flow. But to accomplish this, I have to improve my cad skills for this.
View attachment 148410
So on my setup, there is very little space for air filters between the head and the fender. Your engine is different, of course, but I mention this because of the length of your prototype intake manifolds.