1972 BMW 3.0 for sale

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Would you consider $3000.00 ?
I know it's less than your starting offer but with the bad exterior, bad interior, bad engine bay, bad paint, bad body, lack of basic info it's just tough for me to offer more.
Maybe if you list the mileage or whether the title is clear?

Ben C

Reaction score
Re:

The car has clean CA title and 93k miles. Yes the car needs restoration in every way but runs good and has no structural rust. The car is not my car and I know $15k is his bottom line. I'm just throwing it out there. I would rather it go to an enthusiast.

italiangerman

Site Donor
Reaction score
a little rich

No question about it, @ $15k your client will continue to enjoy his car for many years to come.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ben, it looks as if there is some pretty advanced structural rust on that old gal. Although the roof shot is an honest representation I can not see the shock towers up front or the passenger side door areas close enough. If the car truly has no structural rust maybe your client could post some very detailed shots of the rust prone areas. Things being what they are if the car had truly minimal rust then it might be worth some money, but from what I can see whoever purchases that car will have a few years work cut out for them and allot of money, so the knowledgeable buyer would spend 3 times the bottom line price and still be way ahead of the game. Better shots would help-thanks

restart

Reaction score
What about the kombi?

Is the bus for sale?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 117

tightbox

Reaction score
Isn't this Marshall's car that I already agreed to purchase for $4k and then he fell off the map?

Bez

Site Donor
Reaction score
Isn't this Marshall's car that I already agreed to purchase for $4k and then he fell off the map?

I would count your blessings and move on. My car cost a bit more than the ridiculous asking price and still cost over 25k for rust remediation and partial paint at VSR. And I still have the interior and mechanicals to sort out....