1972 Euro E9 in junkyard. What would you like?????

Bryce

Reaction score
parts needed

Hi, I'm in need on interior door chrome if it's in very good to excellent condition. I know freight will cost to NZ - I used to live in CA and the car had a lot of work done by Carl at La Jolla Independent if you're needing a reference - can pay in advance, etc.. Thanks, Bryce.

Bryce

Reaction score
parts needed

Hi, I'm in need on interior door chrome if it's in very good to excellent condition. I know freight will cost to NZ - I used to live in CA and the car had a lot of work done by Carl at La Jolla Independent if you're needing a reference - can pay in advance, etc.. Thanks, Bryce.

dblsprt68

Reaction score
Re: parts needed

Bryce said:
Bryce, let me know which chrome pieces you want. All from both doors? Some people have requested 1 or 2 pieces already. Shipping will be fine to NZ, but will have to pay in advance. Everyone else will too. David

dblsprt68

Reaction score
Re: parts needed

Bryce said:
Bryce, let me know which chrome pieces you want. All from both doors? Some people have requested 1 or 2 pieces already. Shipping will be fine to NZ, but will have to pay in advance. Everyone else will too. David

capehorner

Reaction score
parts

are the seats in good shape, hopefully blue, how much do you want for them, also the front door trim and rear door trims. how much

let me know please

thanks

matt bowman

"sail hard"

capehorner

Reaction score
parts

are the seats in good shape, hopefully blue, how much do you want for them, also the front door trim and rear door trims. how much

let me know please

thanks

matt bowman

"sail hard"

Bryce

Reaction score
parts needed

Hi I need all from both doors = door panels have been "restored" but the fix- up was done with other chrome. so what ever parts you have would be great. Of course payment in advance is fine. let me know. Cheers, Bryce

Bryce

Reaction score
parts needed

Hi I need all from both doors = door panels have been "restored" but the fix- up was done with other chrome. so what ever parts you have would be great. Of course payment in advance is fine. let me know. Cheers, Bryce

dblsprt68

Reaction score
UPDATE: I'm going to the car tomorrow! I will get everything on my list...... that is still there :( . I was told by a friend, that some things are missing already. I'll let everyone know what I got, by this weekend!

dblsprt68

Reaction score
UPDATE: I'm going to the car tomorrow! I will get everything on my list...... that is still there :( . I was told by a friend, that some things are missing already. I'll let everyone know what I got, by this weekend!

shanon

Reaction score
Hello there,

Not sure if this has been requested... I'm looking for the inner, upper driver door handle mount. Not the chrome thingy, its 'base'. Black.

...and some sun visor clips!!

TIA
-shanon

shanon

Reaction score
Hello there,

Not sure if this has been requested... I'm looking for the inner, upper driver door handle mount. Not the chrome thingy, its 'base'. Black.

...and some sun visor clips!!

TIA
-shanon

dblsprt68

Reaction score
OK, I'm back from my trip to the yard and hometown. Here are some teaser pics. If you see something you wanted, it could be yours. I had several request for the same item, so there is a list. Some things were already gone...... Like the bumpers!!!!!!!!! Anyway, I'll be cleaning and contacting the people on my list over the next few days. David
HPIM0462.jpg
HPIM0463.jpg
HPIM0467.jpg
HPIM0460.jpg

RohJay

Reaction score
I'm Interested in the Rear Fog Lamp along with the Licence Plate Trim.
Please give price for both. Thanks R

dblsprt68

Reaction score
UPDATE! Just wanted to say I'm sorry for running a little late on the shipping. My wife and kid are out of town which is why I could go to the junkyard and have fun; but their coming home in a few days and I haven't got the "honey do" list done. So, just to show all of you who have paid, here are your parts after being cleaned up. And, now everything is boxed up and ready to go on Friday for shipping. Thank you all, and I hope your happy with the parts and service. I do like doing this kind of thing, but it dosen't usually involve a rare complete car like this one. With all the parts I got, I just got overwhelmed a little. I'll be posting the other parts no one has called dibbs on soon. Thank you! David http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/dblsprt68/HPIM0515.jpg http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/dblsprt68/HPIM0516.jpg http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/dblsprt68/HPIM0514.jpg