1973 3.0 cs bmwcca

wmnewlife

Reaction score
There is a 1973 automatic nachtblau/tan on the BMW CCA site. He's asking $6,000 VIN 2250605 location NH contact Peter Maccini (603) 769-9949 "Not rusted away" may say it all but it could be a parts car.

Here's the description:

power windows, a/c, factory alloys, nice tires, California until 2008, stored last three years, records & owners documented since 1984, good body (not rusted away), shock-towers/strut-rockers all good, some light finish work needed, not driven winters. Also have a new ss exhaust system (complete) with chrome tip, $1,500.

mmhmm

Reaction score
Talked to Pete earlier today for quite awhile. Seemed like a good guy. Windshield is currently removed because of rust around the seal. It needs to be sandblasted before putting the front glass back on. Additionally, there is some bubbling on the body, which he downplayed (hmm...). I'm wondering about how I should go about getting it looked at since I live in Virginia. Anyone nearby Merrimack, NH?

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Talked to Pete earlier today for quite awhile. Seemed like a good guy. Windshield is currently removed because of rust around the seal. It needs to be sandblasted before putting the front glass back on. Additionally, there is some bubbling on the body, which he downplayed (hmm...). I'm wondering about how I should go about getting it looked at since I live in Virginia. Anyone nearby Merrimack, NH?

Mario Langston, Bow NH. Professional expert.
http://www.vsr1.com/

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Absolutely, Mario...VRS, Bow is pretty close to Merrimack?
Maybe he can address the windshield area rust, pop in the windshield and you can drive her home!

mmhmm

Reaction score
Great tip guys. I'll call him after I get the pics from Pete at the end of the weekend. Thanks again.