1973 3.0 CSi for sale

WALTER

Site Donor
Reaction score
Gents,

I have decided to sell my '73 3.0 CSi (nee CS). It is fjord blue with blue interior and has a lot of goodies: 3.5L, 5spd, 1.3 Motronic, lowering springs, bilsteins, beefier sway bars, 16" Alpinas, and Nardi steering wheel. You can see the ad on ebay for more information: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Gorg...5838509?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2c5b0867ad

The car has rust: half-dollar sized bubble on top of left front fendeer (LFF), two smaller bubbles on bottom of LFF, rust showing on front portion of left front outer rocker, rust bubbles around sunroof, and rust bubbles around rear window (bottom). Please follow this link for complete pictures: http://s641.photobucket.com/albums/uu139/1302lt/

The real value in this car is in the driveline and suspension which will cost a lot to duplicate; also, the car is not a goner in terms of rust: shock tower and floors are solid. I will be deployed overseas and will not be able to bring this coupe with me, so I would like it to go to a good home. My reserve on ebay is $13K.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions,

Walter

ny30cs

Reaction score
3.0cs

Hello Walter,
I am new to the forum having just bought the 74 3.0CS in Sienna Brown that was in New Orleans. I will be going through the car and bringing up to what I would call a "very good driver" condition so that I can use it, be proud of it but not have a canipition ( heart attack ) if I drive it and see someone park next to it. I'm done being obsessive in my life ( except for my kids ).......So...........I'd love to buy your Alpinas....I am going to add a set of 16 inch wheels and I'd be glad to trade, add money for shipping and a profit if that makes sense.........Good luck to you in the sale. It's a great looking car......Please PM me or e mail me at [email protected]

WALTER

Site Donor
Reaction score
Bump

Bump,

My ebay auction, which concludes Sunday evening, has been updated. I have added pictures of the underside of the car for those of you concerned with rust underneath. Also, if my auction reaches its reserve I will include a complete set of refurbished wood trim, refurbished gauges (note: they have white faces and red numbering which won't be to everyone's taste, but it should be straightforward for North Hollywood Speedometer to change it back to original if that is what you want), and a period correct Blaupunkt radio which is in need of refurbishing but that works. Photos can be seen on ebay or in my online album; please follow the links in my original posting. Feel free to contact me with questions.

Walter

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
That is a cool e9

Walter,
That's a powertrain to die for! Love the white dials as well.
The Alpina's look great as well. For the right buyer, this will could be turned into a stunner.

John