1973 cs for sale

Gernstetter

Reaction score
I am considering selling my CS to start another car project, here are some details...

New paint Fyord Blue. Alpina wheels powder coated, new Fulda tires, lights, Hella fog lights, a completely pampered survivor with about 80,000 original miles.

The interior is in mint original condition, no extra stereo BS, NOS door panels in blue, carpet is original in great condition, was removed, steam cleaned, any bad pieces were remade with original carpet pieces, has also trunk carpet.

Mechanically sound, auto transmission shifts fine, stays cool, does not overheat, put about 500 carefree miles on it this past weekend.

Not a museum piece but an honest original car. Rear electric windows not working, but have two working motors for them, missing one chrome trim piece on the rear right side panel, have not installed the new panels in the back yet due to motors but the originals are in good condition.

Has correct working heater fan and Blaupunct Frankfurt radio which works.

The front seats were recovered correctly in NOS blue velour and cord, the mint rears are original.

The underside of the car was also cleaned up and new 3M undercoating applied.

Car also has new brakes and all fluids changed.

If anyone serious, send PM with email for some photos. Also, the car does not have front electric windows or a sunroof, which I specifically did not want, glass is ok but I would put a new windshield in at some point.

There are no rust issues on this car, minor work was done on the rear right fender bottom, spare wheel well and area in front of glove box some time ago, all with metal and seam sealer, also some minor metal work on one of the front shock tower areas, the paint was done a year ago and has not presented any problems.

The car just received a 2+ Zustand appraisal with a vale of 26,000 euros, serious offers will be considered, car is located in the Cologne area of Germany and is the showroom of the restorer, thanks for reading, regards, Rob

The car is being looked at by several interested parties that have watched the restoration process, but I wanted to see if anyone in the Forum has an interest.

Gernstetter

Reaction score
I am considering selling my CS to start another car project, here are some details...

New paint Fyord Blue. Alpina wheels powder coated, new Fulda tires, lights, Hella fog lights, a completely pampered survivor with about 80,000 original miles.

The interior is in mint original condition, no extra stereo BS, NOS door panels in blue, carpet is original in great condition, was removed, steam cleaned, any bad pieces were remade with original carpet pieces, has also trunk carpet.

Mechanically sound, auto transmission shifts fine, stays cool, does not overheat, put about 500 carefree miles on it this past weekend.

Not a museum piece but an honest original car. Rear electric windows not working, but have two working motors for them, missing one chrome trim piece on the rear right side panel, have not installed the new panels in the back yet due to motors but the originals are in good condition.

Has correct working heater fan and Blaupunct Frankfurt radio which works.

The front seats were recovered correctly in NOS blue velour and cord, the mint rears are original.

The underside of the car was also cleaned up and new 3M undercoating applied.

Car also has new brakes and all fluids changed.

If anyone serious, send PM with email for some photos. Also, the car does not have front electric windows or a sunroof, which I specifically did not want, glass is ok but I would put a new windshield in at some point.

There are no rust issues on this car, minor work was done on the rear right fender bottom, spare wheel well and area in front of glove box some time ago, all with metal and seam sealer, also some minor metal work on one of the front shock tower areas, the paint was done a year ago and has not presented any problems.

The car just received a 2+ Zustand appraisal with a vale of 26,000 euros, serious offers will be considered, car is located in the Cologne area of Germany and is the showroom of the restorer, thanks for reading, regards, Rob

The car is being looked at by several interested parties that have watched the restoration process, but I wanted to see if anyone in the Forum has an interest.

Email is [email protected]