1973 E3 3.0Si for sale

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The seller is a super awesome guy and there are many on this board that know him well, he is very well known in the BMW community but likes to keep a low profile. The owner is a super nice guy, different from the seller, I'll explain. I'll PM you with my cell if you are serious about the car. Not mine, No affiliation per say, but I do know the background and who the parties involved are. I can give you a little background but the seller would want to tell you all about it himself. Nothing to worry about if that is why you are asking.

Geor

Reaction score
Agreed.
plus (really) good ones are getting harder and harder to find.
George

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
E3's getting some love...My theory is that 911's stratospheric prices brought up coupe prices...I think coupe prices are bringing up E3 prices...
Dave--I just read a Bloomberg article posted on FaceBook about the rising prices of CS. It said the Porsche air-cooled prices are so high that their followers are now looking at the CS coupes for a vintage German ride.

Dan Mooney

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Interested to hear the group's thoughts on the value of this rather enticing Si. The asking price seems high to me for the model, although perhaps I am just behind the times? Perhaps there is room for negotiation....

Lovely looking car, for sure. Would make a great stablemate for a CSi of precisely the same vintage and livery o_O

Cheers all, and Happy Thanksgiving to American listers :)

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
this is a really pretty car. i really like the e3 in fjord. glad to see the value if e3's rise. while i might think that 25k to 28k was top value in the past ... when you see one this nice ... what's another 5k that you won't have to spend to get a car this nice.

Geor

Reaction score
Thank you Chris.
Goes pretty nicely with your old 2002 (manilla), don't you think?
George