1973 Golf Cs for sale again

Don

Reaction score
I too was drawn by the exceptional color of this car. While this car was most recently for sale on eBay, I had this car inspected, talked to the owner's brother and the car's mechanic. The more we looked, the more concerned I became about what underlying problems were hidden so I took a pass. I see now, just days after the eBay sale, that it's now offered by CSI/BMW Classic Parts as "very original" CS for $33k.

http://www.bmwclassicparts.com/gallery/bmw/bmw-cs-coupes-for-sale/golf+CS/

E911

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
yes, where old coupes with ethereal ebay bidders go to await purchase at a price the market will eventually catch up with...

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ben doesn't update his website very often, was it just added as eBay shows it sold again at $27K or something? Most listings are on consignment with him and they list at top dollar. Can you share the specific issues this coupe had besides the quicky respray?

execmalibu

Reaction score
A certain person also takes cars off the internet and lists them on his site...

My friend has a 2000CS that he bought directly from the owner... Apparently CSI had the same car listed on their website at a much higher price... The owner told us that he had no idea that CSI was marketing his car.

There was also another E9 listed on Craigslist and CSI had the exact same photos and the identical text but with a different phone number and higher price.

Then there was a 1973 E9 listed for $29K on the CSI site. Ben told me personally that the woman owner was crazy and that in order to even see the car I had to pay the full $29K in advance...

I always pay a ridiculous price for a car before I see it... Doesn't everyone?:razz: