1973 Polaris E3 BMW Bavaria - CL Venice Beach?Marina Del Rey area

GolfBavaria

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I just saw this ad posted. One of the nicest E's I've seen up for sale in a while just from the pics etc. - NMNA. And best year! :love:

Someone needs to snatch this one up if is as good as it looks in ad. BMWCCA member sticker. Ad says drives owner drives it daily. Great color combo, manual, and does look very original. Worth a look for sure. No more Craigslist adsaver that I know of. If someone else has figured out a way to save ads for posterity please let us know.

Attachments

• MDR BAV 73.jpg
    MDR BAV 73.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 163

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I just saw this ad posted. One of the nicest E's I've seen up for sale in a while just from the pics etc. - NMNA. And best year! :love:

Someone needs to snatch this one up if is as good as it looks in ad. BMWCCA member sticker. Ad says drives owner drives it daily. Great color combo, manual, and does look very original. Worth a look for sure. No more Craigslist adsaver that I know of. If someone else has figured out a way to save ads for posterity please let us know.

Great photography. I like the one with the glass distorting the rear 2/3ds of the car.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
its a nice looking car at a reasonable price. kinda looks like pix were taken with a phone ... and trying to be 'artsy'.

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I like it. I may need someone in SoCal to look at this for me.

afeustel

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Cute photos...but would be nice to actually be able to see the car. Few bubbles in the fenders and doors here and there so a repaint may be in it's future.

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Cute photos...but would be nice to actually be able to see the car. Few bubbles in the fenders and doors here and there so a repaint may be in it's future.
I made contact with the seller. He was responsive and willing to have the car inspected. While the pics in the ad are"cool" they're not good enough when the asking is nearly $12K. Bubbling, mismatched mirrors, missing brake pedal rubber, if it were my car, is the kind of stuff that would drive me crazy. AC needs a "recharge" leaves me a bit doubtful. I'm gonna pass.

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Yes...the pictures are terrible. But I've found that ads like this with bad pictures and a short description get passed over by most, and often the car turns out to be a bargain since there are few that actually become interested enough to follow up.

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Yes...the pictures are terrible. But I've found that ads like this with bad pictures and a short description get passed over by most, and often the car turns out to be a bargain since there are few that actually become interested enough to follow up.

Except people who take pictures like this think their car is more valuable than it really is. I call it “Full Sentimental Value”.