1974 3.0cs on eBay - SoCal

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Implies it is being completed.

Done "Su Mesura" like the Italian designer cars in their glory days...

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Not a joke, he restores to customer request. For that kind of money he ought to paint the air cleaners a correct color though.

:)

JFENG

Site Donor
Reaction score
For $85k

should make for a beautiful car when finished.

I'd want to see it with the front fenders and rockers removed, shots of bare interior floors/undercarriage/, and all infamous cavities rustproofed. But, it certainly looks like a restoration rather than the typical repaint that most people mistake for a restoration.

Is $85k now where the market is on these things?

kasbatts

Site Donor
Reaction score
Is $85k now where the market is on these things?[/QUOTE]

Yep, heading that way, but depending on the quality of the finish (for a very high quality car) I would think so, because it costs about that ($85k) to do one of these cars properly and to a very high standard.
By the time you find and buy a half decent one that's all complete for about $15-20k and then spend what you have to spend on brand new everything (parts), rust repairs, panel job, bare metal repaint, re upholster, rebuild all running gear and engine, tires etc etc, it adds up very fast, and if you want to make $5-10k profit on top of that as they guy that does all the work, you will get to $85 real fast!

I know, because I have just done it!

Last edited: