1974 BMW 3.0cs

jzm3

Reaction score
I'm selling my 1974 BMW 3.0cs automatic. The car runs and drives but the transmission does skip 2nd gear so it will need a new one. I have had the car since 1995 and it has been sitting in my garage. It spent most of its life in California till I moved in 2005 to Washington state. The car was stolen and I have tried to put it back together but I no longer have the time or money to complete it.

b4a0acd02971cfb47fd7b767e002eeff.jpg

3a64c87ec3bff91e4eb180fdbafd0552.jpg

asking $6,900obo
[email protected]

Malc

Reaction score
Hi there,
It's a shame your coupe has had such a hard life. Unfortunately, or fortunately I am in Scotland so it's a little difficult to nip over and buy your car!
However if you are having problems shifting it you might want to consider breaking it for spare parts, which if you do I suspect there are many on this board who would "hassle" you for parts.
Me well Iwould be interested in your seats!
Good luck
Malc

jzm3

Reaction score
Yeah I understand where your coming from, it would just be ashame to part the car out. I'm going to see how the next few weeks go and then I might have to do that.

w. chen

Reaction score
hi, have your cs been restored in any ways (mechanically, cosmetically) and if so when was it done. i would like to see more pics of the car up close as well as the interior and trunk. i would like to know more if it was restored what exactly was done.