1974 CS Coupe

Reaction score
Please check out my advertisement in Hemmings. This is a nice car and I can answer any questions and send photos.
Michael Silverman
[email protected]
(401) 835-1812

Attachments

• DSCF0001.jpg
    DSCF0001.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 172

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Certainly an interesting colour combo. Looks very nice. Can you post some shots of the big issue items?

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
surinam red...

Looks pretty nice..not a fan of the clock/glovebox button escutcheon, but all in all a nice presentation. Pretty color.
Are the armrests custom? or from a later model/e24 maybe?
Best of luck with the sale.

Reaction score
What appears to be a clock is actually an altimeter and very accurate. It is integrated into the refinished dash wood. What appears to be armrests are actually high bolsters on the Recaro-style seats. Very comfortable but not for someone with a broad derriere.

Arde

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Nice car, I like the interior color a lot.
Has the courage to be different, like two windshield wiper wind deflectors and three red-handled screwdrivers!

Good luck.

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
armrests...

I actually meant the ones attached to the doors...stitching, and wider than stock, with a different attachment piece at the front...?

twistinglane

Site Donor
Reaction score
Any discussion on the engine or input from seller? "Metric Mechanics Hi-Po 3.9 engine installed with Motronic injection". I'm not familiar with this. 12 valve ? Block? Performance?

Reaction score
I have the original Metric Mechanic Inc. invoice dated June 10, 1993. The engine is stamped "3.5". Line items on the invoice read, 4 liter HiFlo Sport engine, Fuel injection system (530i used)….among other items. The computer is mounted in the glove box and is from a 280Z. I thought that a 280Z engine computer was a Motronic unit (I could be wrong).
Note that the engine is referenced as a 3.9 HiPo engine in correspondence with Metric Mechanic.