1974 CSi on ebay

Robert A

Reaction score
Not sure about the painted over undercoat in the engine bay and under the hood.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Nice car for 35K, floor patches could have been done better, seats look like Momma Cass went for 50,000 mile road trip in them (all of them) wood needs repair, speakers look awful, I like the headers, air dam and Euro lights, but the rear muffler and tailpipe are a mess. The shifter surround is not seated correctly, carpet around console is ill-fitting, missing drain booties and some fire wall insulation, wrong color headlamp covers and no wire to the underhoood light, something going on in that spare tire well, looks cut out and replaced from one of the under shots. Generally speaking, if someone wants to command that kind of money for one of these cars it better be perfect. My blue coupe is much cleaner and I would feel like Bernie Madoff selling it to someone for that price-

Just sayin'

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Peter, love the Mama Cass citation. I would add to your list absentee tool kit photos, always crucial given the cost of shell and tools. And the low rider massive speaker? in the trunk - or is that an amp that would vibrate passing cars? And the all important black washers in the trunk hinges. I know, picky, picky but at that price I expect close to perfect.
Steve

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Nice looking with some minor detail issues, most number of pictures for an ad I've ever seen. If you scroll really quickly the car will rotate for you like it's on a turnstyle :)

Last edited: