1974 Fjord and Tan for sale

alanmcg

Reaction score
Price: $79K OBO
Description: 1974 3.0CS Fjord and Tan - VIN 4335382, Coupeking restoration in 2010, Glasso paint, 3.5L, motronic 1.3 with Miller war chip and MAF, 5 speed, LSD, Coupeking stainless exhaust, AC upgrade, 7 speaker 700 watt stereo running through original Blaupunkt Frankfurter, stealth radar (no holes cut for either stereo or radar) , soundproofed, original german carpet, euro bumpers, rear running light removed, new brakes-battery-headlight, bluebooks, manual, full toolkit, Carl Neslon suspension, Bilsteins, wood dash and interior near perfect,16” staggered alpinas, sunroof.

dropbox link with many pics, undercarraige pics will be added this weekend.
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/c4lm7v8ctq3zcqv/AADOJTMMmlUoeTkghh5qmXeBa

if interested email to alanmcgatmsndotcom

unspecified.jpeg

Last edited:

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
notice the off gray color in the center of the wheels
thats the color im looking for to redo mine if anyone knows?

Beemer70

Reaction score
Beautiful - but horrible indicator side lights - is it still the law to have to keep them in America?

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
What NAV unit is this? I was wanting to do the same thing.

Does it have audio too w/turn-by-turn directions? Does it go through the radio somehow?

Awesome rig for sure!

xeDAo33fLb8YBtLayDQt7_IA7U8k6Hol3O6M5FyMmpk

alanmcg

Reaction score
ipad mini, running google maps, connected to audio system via usb - so yes, all audio from all apps goes through radio/audio system.

Carmen

Reaction score
notice the off gray color in the center of the wheels
thats the color im looking for to redo mine if anyone knows?
CoupeKing sells these wheels with two finish options. They will polish the outside of the wheel which is what is shown on this car.

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Beautiful! I've always liked your car. It checks every box, so I'm a little surprised by the price - seems like a steal. GLWS.

alanmcg

Reaction score
just fyi, car is now on consignment with Park Place Ltd in bellevue (and per above they list it on craigslist, hemmings, etc). i can no longer sell it privately. i wanted to offer it first to forum members at $79k obo but had no offers. Park place listed it for $85k.

aearch

Site Donor $
Reaction score
minor oem assembly / design issue.
on the 74 where the ceiling grab bar and the interior light are.
there is mounting and framing members in the roof that create a seam of projection in the headliner when the parts are installed.
so i inserted a 1" spacer to hold the front bracket away so no crease would show.