1975 BMW 3.0CS Fiord Kansas City $35k

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
does look nice and is reasonably priced. i think somebody should go look at it before it gets sold to one of the resellers in st. louis or ny for 50k+

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
On one I saw it was mounted behind the glove box door area - some sort of aftermarket unit.

That box below the radio appears to be an aftermarket cassette player. In any event, if that is the A/C control, where is the evaporator/squirrel cage unit mounted?

jamesw

Reaction score
Maybe the evaporator and fan is in the trunk and blows up through the parcel shelf... "Tiffany's" car looked like it had something like that.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hood and trunk fitment looks a little "off". might be easily fixable. No under riders in the rear, might be stock, euro fog lens. Did they post the VIN anywhere? Nice color though!

61porsche

Reaction score
I'm

nearby. Maybe 5 miles. I'm in town this weekend and then relo for business to Dallas. Back maybe a couple of times to drive cars and close out the house.

If someone is really interested let me know. Long time british shop had the car for a customer.

Yorkies in Merriam, KS is the shop with the car. So, I wouldn't discount the car based on they just don't know E9's that well compared to vintage Jags or Healy's. Shop's been around since '63.

I've seen pictures of the car. It' look's to be a correct dark blue paint, blue Euro interior.

Last edited: