1975 CSL Tribute in Hemmings

mbmw

Reaction score
This build was done by Joe Ajovan of Rochester ,NY. . I was helping him with some of the technical stuff on the fuel injection system. The factory also used a very similar setup with the pump in the back. The pumps are all similar and can be adapted by using the correct cam and measuring cone.

Attachments

• 6091660608_341c58c1ba_b.jpg
    6091660608_341c58c1ba_b.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 152

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
This build was done by Joe Ajovan of Rochester ,NY. . I was helping him with some of the technical stuff on the fuel injection system. The factory also used a very similar setup with the pump in the back. The pumps are all similar and can be adapted by using the correct cam and measuring cone.

Always informative when you stop by! I never noticed that the motorsport cars had it out back. I’ve seen plenty of Alpina cars with it up front. Joe’s car is awesome. He has a few good walkthroughs of it on Youtube.

floridabmx

Reaction score
Always informative when you stop by! I never noticed that the motorsport cars had it out back. I’ve seen plenty of Alpina cars with it up front. Joe’s car is awesome. He has a few good walkthroughs of it on Youtube.

I think that might be a different car

mbmw

Reaction score
That car in the video belongs to Joe Rodriguez, not Joe Ajovan. . And you are correct, this one is powered by a S38. My friend Jack Deren in Carbondale,PA built it.

Peter Coomaraswamy

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Well, if I had the money and the time and..... the skill to drive that beast I would just come over and get it. It looks very awesome to me :cool: