1976 3.0 CS For Sale - Any offers considered

dickot

Reaction score
1976 3.0 CS For Sale - SOLD!

Sorry to see it go but it is headed back to LA where it 'grew up'...

After struggling for two years to recover from being rear-ended in my Honda by some clown on his cell phone I was just starting to put my coupe project back together for a move at the end of this December. Wouldn't you know it, now I get rammed in the front by an uninsured driver in an old beater and my nice Honda gets written off.
My right arm and leg are numb, and I have trouble sleeping more than four hours, all this while trying to pack my house - so the coupe has to go...

The car is in my garage in Fremont CA, in many pieces, and has to be picked up by Dec 14, or it goes to the wrecker!
The engine is sound, with dual Webers, and a Getrag 265. The front glass is gone, but everything else is there.

Details are at www.dickot.net.

You can contact me at [email protected] for more info...

I will look at any and all offers - please help get this coupe back on the road!

Last edited:

chicane

Reaction score
After struggling for two years to recover from being rear-ended by some clown on his cell phone I was just starting to put my coupe back together for a move at the end of December. Wouldn't you know it, now I get rammed in the front by an uninsured driver in an old beater and my nice Honda gets written off.
My right arm and leg are numb, and I have trouble sleeping more than four hours, all this while trying to pack my house - so the coupe has to go...

The car is in my garage in Fremont CA, in many pieces, and has to be picked up by Dec 14, or it goes to the wrecker!
The engine is sound, with dual Webers, and a Getrag 265. The front glass is gone, but everything else is there.

Details are at www.dickot.net.

You can contact me at [email protected] for more info...

I will look at any and all offers - please help get this coupe back on the road!

I didn't know there was such thing as '76 E9 coupe.

verona

Reaction score
1976 3.0cs

Do you have pic's of car as is? And what do you expect in the way of offers? In Oregon certainly would consider.........Thanks

pj

Reaction score
coupe

Richard
please call me @831-818-3268, would like to talk to you about your coupe,it might be just what I am looking for
PJ

OZCSi

Reaction score
Hi, being realistic what sort of money are you looking for?

Let me know please

OZ