2000 in cal

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I suggest a moratorium on attempting to improve aearch's fractured English. Non-standard it is, but I don't think he is going take anyone's advice. I kind of enjoy the challenge. What is it, a cryptogram?

I wrote a long response to his writing in another post of his. And who among us has posted in the wrong section. Not moi.

Let's all lighten up.

tmason

Reaction score
I'm not sure of Alan age but if you can't remember posting a car and ask questioned that there might be another post about the same car.
Sorry but I need a headliner with thE OrgInAl PaTtEr if SoMeOnE KnoWs Of OnE!

restart

Reaction score
I suggest a moratorium on attempting to improve aearch's fractured English. Non-standard it is, but I don't think he is going take anyone's advice. I kind of enjoy the challenge. What is it, a cryptogram?

I wrote a long response to his writing in another post of his. And who among us has posted in the wrong section. Not moi.

Let's all lighten up.

Oh, come on, watching flaming people is always entertaining, no?
What's a morontorium anyways?
:twisted:

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
"Morontorium", restart, is your misspelling of moratorium in my post. Not sure if mine is correct; I know yours is not. I can't figure out spellcheck on this site, if there is one. But still, pretty easy to figure out from the context.

And what is "watching flaming people" and why is it entertaining? Does this have something to do with the Burning Man Festival?
Steve

restart

Reaction score
Ok, I thought ,morontorium may have been a pun on googoogout:p
Perhaps my lightening up is too light?
Are those 4 cylinder 2000 ca coupettes even on topic here or ire they sub-e9? ie are there vins collected?
just kidding, I will let you know when I am serious.

Ps, I am competing for the poor grammar award.