2000cs seat

CarSnob

Reaction score
HELP , my 1966 2000cs was in a body shop the rear seat cushion was badly damaged I am looking for a new one . I have a blue interior I hope some one can point me in the right direction thanks .

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Seat Cushion

Hi.
If you are talking about Blue Velour Cusion cover for the bottom of the rear seat,I may be able to help you. I purchased new fabric a couple of years ago and am now having the rear seat replaced wwith new covering.The cushion cover on the rear seat is in good condition with slight wear on the small end of the cushion. The only reason I am changing it is is so it matches the front seats and the back of the rear which was replaced with new fabric a couple of years ago. I was planning on keeping it in case something happened to the new one.
Koopman

CarSnob

Reaction score
seat

Thanks for the reply but my seat is either vinyl or leather its not cloth but I guess I could recover your lower cushion could you post a photo thanks

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Rear seat.

Hi Again;
I ave the spring and some of the foam. I used some foam on my current seat. I know you can have an upholsterer put the foam back to original.If this helps I will send you pics but to your cell phone not email.
Koopman

CarSnob

Reaction score
Seat cushion

I need something and the frame with spring is a good start . Please send me a photo and how much you would like , thanks. 516 456-8725 thanks again