2021 Calendar is Available

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The 2021 Calendar is now available for purchase at lulu.com. The price is $9.99 USD

Lulu changed their layout & design creating software interface which removed features for making calendars. I was not able to add captions in years past. There were so many amazing photos, I wanted to use them all, yet several were not large enough for the new editing interface.

dave v. in nc

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Couldn't find a page by page preview, as they used to have...But I ordered one just now.
THANKS ANDREW! We always appreciate your wonderful pro bono efforts; you always do a great job with this.

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The updated Lulu interface is disappointing. But I just ordered (2) calendars and can't wait to see them when they arrive. Thanks Andrew!

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Thanks again Andrew. I just ordered two, as usual.

Immediately after placing my order, however, I received a random Shop Pay code (with no reference to Lulu or any other retailer). I've never heard of Shop Pay before. Has anyone else had this experience?

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I received the same thing. I receive Shop Pay codes when I order from another online retailer, and have to enter the code to complete the transaction. Here, the transaction went through fine without entering the code. I just ignored it after seeing the confirmation emails from Lulu and Paypal.

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I ignored the Shop Pay & used PayPal.

Hi Andrew - I purchased using my laptop with Paypal, but then when I later looked at my phone I found this Shop Pay code.

Happy to see others have received this same message (presuming your bank accounts remain intact).

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm shocked! Calendar's just arrived today.

Now I do understand why shipment was 2x calendar... anyhow

Very nice pictures! Thanks for putting it all together!
Quick check and voila! I have my favourites months :love:

Last edited: