20th Anniversary Tour BMW Classic CCA, who is going?

boonies

Aka Lance
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The event is now sold out, are any of you participating?

I am finishing up (always) more projects to get ready to go with the coupe. At this point I am planning to drive from Pennsylvania to South Carolina.

20th anniversary event BMW CCA.JPG

Dirk is driving his 315 over in Europe. We have not gotten a list of the participants. I'm registered. The trip is in 2+ weeks and the storm Helene has flash floods in the Carolinas. That might alter the plans for the event.

I'm in, probably in the E3. Can't wait to sling it around at the Performance Center :oops:. Scott Hughes and Craig Nixon are both kind of local to the tour sites and are helping Dirk plan.

And in related news (sort of): Scott will have his 315 at the Chattanooga Motorcar Festival Oct 11-13 (right before the Classic tour) (https://chattanoogamotorcar.com/). Same weekend as Petit at Road Atlanta, unfortunately. The CMF Sunday concours will have a dedicated BMW class for the first time. If you're coming to the Classic tour, come on a few days early and do Chattanooga. It's one of my favorites.

Dirk just announced that, given the hurricane damage, the event will be postponed until April (or so) of next year. Check your email if you are signed up.

Dirk announced further that the event is postponed even further to allow more time for rebuilding the Carolinas until End of October 2025 - October 27-30 with for those interested display at Hilton Head Concorso Nov 1-3. Details still pending.

Back